Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coming Home

After a week at my dads I'm back home at my moms. I think she is pretty happy. I know she did miss me alot. The day I left she texted me and said ''I miss you all ready Paigey.'' HAHAHA!!! Its good to be home. Yesterday when I opened the door to walk inside my brother came running up and gave me a big ol' hug. I probably wont get another one of those for a while but its okay. Then my sister tryed to scare me(it didn't work very well.) but anyway she ended up giving me hug to. My mom sent the drama queen and the Mr. know it all to bed and I got to say up later cause my mom wanted to spend time with me all by herself. So it was just me and her. It was a good welcome home day. It was fun and we are going at 12:30 to go see Marmaduke in the theaters today. WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment