Friday, June 18, 2010

My New Hair Cut!!

Yahoo! I finally got my hair cut. I just got it done like 15 minutes ago. I think it looks great but I also think they cut it a little shorter than I wanted it to be. I told them I wanted a facial trim, layers and my dead ends cut off. Now I think it looks better than ever. While I watched them cut my hair I noticed that they had to cut off a lot of my hair. But I now exactly why and that reason is its because my mom only takes me once a year and that's when school starts back. She usually takes me 2 weeks before school starts back. iIt doesn't seem that long to me but I guess that's because iI am usually getting caught up with my school work. But when I think its time for a hair cut I mean its time for a hair cut. Anyways I love my new hair cut it looks better than ever. I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment